Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
This camp is for certified Freedivers of all levels. proof of certification will be requested.
- 12 days of supervised training from shore, boat plus 3 extra days for exploring or pool training. Total of 14 days!
- Safety Diver and rig system with counter balance
- Video of your dives with review following each day of diving (if you wish)
- You can train Constant Weight, Free Immersion, Constant No-fins, Variable, scooter freediving and static (static safety is not included so you must train with a buddy).
- Statics will be done in the pools at Coconut Bay with a buddy
- Shore access to the ocean and great freediving is free from out front of Coconut Bay Condos (must dive with a trained buddy)
- mask, snorkel, fin(s)
- weight belt and or neck weight (we can help you make your own neck weight during the camp)
- freedive computer
Location Info (Addresses)
Grand Cayman (West Bay, Grand Cayman, KY)
- You will fly into Grand Cayman (GCM is the airport code).
- ACCOMIDATIONS - We have two rooms in our staff condo at Coconut Bay that are available to rent from April 26-May 12. either as shared room (2 people per room or as a private room. Cost for a private room is $1760 and a shared room is $990/pp. The condo is 3 levels with 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, full kitchen and living room, BBQ, TV and WIFI. This is also where the staff stay and video reviews will be held. There is great shore diving and pools on the property. If you want a room please email email@example.com to secure your room. The unit number will br provided 1-week prior to training.
- The diving will happen off of west bay dock and video reviews will be at the condos in Cconut bay Condos (just past the turtle farm).
- Arrive on island the day/evening before the camp starts.
- Diving will happen at about 9am or 1pm on boat diving days, but the instructor will confirm with each particapant the night before with departure time and location. Shore diving is available anytime you wish as long as you have a buddy. Boat dives will happen on April 28, 29, May 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11. Shore diving or fun dives around the island will happen on April 27 and May 5. Other days are free days.
- You can depart the island any time after 6pm on the last day of the camp or the day after.
- There will be one day of rest (from boat training) at the end of each week. There are a lot of great things to do on the island so take advatage of these days off to see it or do some static training
Local Area Travel Recommendations
There are many hotels around West Bay and Seven Mile Beach. PFI staff will be staying at Coconut Bay in West bay. If you would like to stay there too please contact Duncan Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are 2 rooms in the staff condo available to rent as well. If you would like to find out more about reserving one of these rooms please email email@example.com.