Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- PFI Intermediate Freediver Manual
- Online Pre-Learning
- Post course certification
- Invitation to the private PFA Facebbook and Yahoogroups list
- Mask, fins and snorkel: Preferably low volume mask and long blade fins.
- Wetsuit with gloves and boots - 5mm-7mm freediving suit is required for pool and ocean sessions. Good freediving suit with attached hood is perfect. If your hood is not attached please bring a separate one.
- Weights and weight belt - Having a rubber weight belt with an assortment of smaller weights to adjust for proper buoyancy.
- Digital Timing devise like a timed watch or a freedive computer.
Location Info (Addresses)
San Francisco (Concord, California, US)
Classroom: Pacific Ocean Sports 936 Detroit Avenue #E, Concord, CA 94518
Open water: Monestray Beach in Monterey or Lake Sonoma (http://www.lakesonoma.com/splash.asp)
Day 1: Class 8am-2pm, Pool 3pm-6pm
Day 2: Class 8am-3pm, Pool 5pm-6pm
Day 3: Monterey for two open water sessions 9am-4pm
Day 4: Monterey for 1 open water session 9am-1pm