Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- Certification Card
- Class, Pool and Open Water instruction
- Inviation to the PFIPro's members only webiste and Yahoogroups
- Mask, fins and snorkel – Preferably low volume mask and long blade fins.
- Wetsuit with booties – 3mm freediving suit is required for pool and ocean sessions. Good freediving suit with attached hood is perfect.
- Weights and weight belt – Having an assortment of smaller weights to adjust for proper buoyancy is a must.
- Freedive computer AND a separate timing device.
- Erasable Dive Slate (8"x10" is perfect)
Location Info (Addresses)
Kona (Hawaii, US)
Schedule is subject to change.
Day 1: Classroom 8AM-5PM; Pool 5:30PM-8PM
Day 2: Classroom 8AM-2PM; Pool 2:30PM-6PM
Day 3: Classroom 8AM-10AM; Pool 10:30AM-1PM; Ocean 2-6pm
Day 4: Classroom 8AM-10AM; Pool 10:30AM-12PM; Ocean 1-6pm