Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- PFI Intermediate manual
- PFI T-Shirt
- Access to the private PFI YahooGroups list and Members Only web pages
- PFI certification post course
You can buy or rent freedive specific gear from James and Joseph shop in San Diego.
- Mask, fins and snorkel -Preferably low volume mask and long blade fins.
- Wetsuit with gloves and boots - 5mm-7mm freediving suit is required for pool and ocean sessions. Good freediving suit with attached hood is perfect. If your hood is not attached please bring a separate one.
- Weights and weight belt - Having a rubber weight belt with an assortment of smaller weights to adjust for proper buoyancy.
- Digital Timing devise like a timed watch or a freedive computer
James and Joseph Spearfishing Shop sells and rents Freediving gear. They are located at 125 N Highway 101, Solana Beach, CA 92075 or call them at 619.295.3705 (let them know PFI sent you). Use this link to reserve your rental gear: https://app.hellosign.com/s/24641244
Location Info (Addresses)
San Diego (California, US)
The following schedule is subject to change. The course starts at 8am sharp.
- Day 1: Class from 8:00am-1:00pm, Pool 2:30pm-5:30pm
- Day 2: Pool 8-10am, Class 11:30am-1:00pm, Open Water session #1 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Day 3: Classroom 8:00am-1:00pm, Open water session #2 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Day 4: Open water session #3 9:00am-1:00pm