Lead Instructor: PFI Instructor
- Safety Freediver Workbook
- Certification Card(s)
- Class, Pool and Open Water instruction
- Inviation to the PFI members only webiste and Yahoogroups
- PFI Supervisor Freediver Workbook
- Inviation to the PFIPro's members only webiste and Yahoogroups
- Option to post the PFI Datbase to list and sell your programs
- Access to Professional Liability Insurance
- Mask, fins and snorkel – Low volume mask and long blade fins and or Monofin.
- Wetsuit – 3mm freediving suit is required for pool and ocean sessions. Good freediving suit with attached hood is perfect.
- Weights and weight belt – Having an assortment of smaller weights to adjust for proper buoyancy is a must. Neck weights are allowed and encouraged.
- Freedive Computer AND a separate timing device are required for PFI Pros
- Erasable Dive Slate (8"x10" is perfect)
It is also a very good idea to purchase DAN Insurance. www.diversalertnetwork.org
Location Info (Addresses)
Key West (Florida, US)